Stanley Tee LLP trading as Tees are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Stanley Tee LLP of Tees House, 95 London Road, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 3GW.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.teeslaw.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use restricted areas of our site, subscribing to newsletters or requesting a quote for services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you to:
- provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes,
- to provide you with marketing information where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes,
- to monitor site usage data
- to notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any business which is connected to us, which means Trust Tees PLC and Tee Financial Limited.
- to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If required to do so by legal obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the details below.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Tees Law, Titan House, Castle Park, Castle Street, Cambridge.