Administration Assistant - Central Services
We are looking to appoint an Administration Assistant to join our Bishop's Stortford office.
We have a new and exciting opportunity at Tees for an Administration Assistant (Central Administration Coordinator) to join our Central Services Team.
This role is being offered as a part time opportunity of 22.5 hours per week with a preference to working 3 full days and we are happy to discuss this.
This role offers the unique opportunity to work alongside our legal teams, whilst also liaising closely with our central services team, managing central administration tasks for the legal functions. This role is key in ensuring a seamless service to our clients, through providing exceptional administration support between two crucial teams.
As a Central Administration Coordinator, some of your main duties will include:
- Working closely with central team colleagues to manage central admin task requests
- Handling of hard copy post, labelling of scanning and uploading electronic documents to Peppermint
- Assisting client care and welcome teams in managing archiving requests
- Managing electronic documents sent from external parties
- Providing exceptional and proactive administration support to legal teams
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working in a legal or professional services environment.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities