Administration Manager - Litigation
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager (Client Care Manager) to join our Litigation team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
This role offers the opportunity to lead the support function for a busy team of expert lawyers and other professional staff. The successful candidate will be managing the team’s Client Care function by ensuring a seamless service to our clients, through exceptional and proactive administration and assistance.
As a Client Care Manager in the Litigation team, some of your main duties will include providing timely and pro-active administrative support through;
- Leading and line managing the Client Care administrative team, including workloads, capacity and delegating
- Checking, amending and printing of correspondence and documents produced by the Document Production team
- Liaising with the legal advisors in the production of required correspondence and documents, ensuring efficient delivery
- Liaising with clients and third parties as required
- Supporting the team in its financial processes
- Ensuring accurate internal records are kept
To view the full job description for this role, please click here.
Previous experience working in an area of contentious law will be advantageous for this role. The ideal candidate will have supervisory experience or a legal support background looking for a step up into a management role.
If you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail - send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities