Associate - Family
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven Solicitor to join us in our Chelmsford office.
Here at Tees our Family department cover all areas of family and divorce law, specialising in complex cases, including those that involve children and are spread across more than one country. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients on outcomes that matter to them, producing positive and workable solutions which are explained in a sensitive and jargon-free way. In being committed to offering this fantastic range of support and service to our clients, we are able to provide great opportunities and development to our teams.
This role is best suited to a Solicitor of 3+ years PQE, looking to work with a varied caseload and as part of a successful and collaborative team.
As a Family Associate at Tees your role would include:
- Managing a mixed caseload of client matters subject to appropriate supervision.
- Providing clients with high quality and proactive legal advice which meets their needs. Advising on divorce law, children, cohabitation agreements and premarital agreements.
- Advise on financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation. Working alongside our senior team members where necessary.
- Preparation of consent orders and agreements relating to family disputes with minimal supervision.
- Advocacy at appropriate court hearing and conducting negotiations, drafting documents necessary to further advice on the area.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a progressive firm, with excellent career prospects, then please get in touch!