Business Support Assistant - Residential Property
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to join us in our Bishop's Stortford office in our Residential Property team.
As a Business Support Assistant at Tees you will be a key element of our Client Care team. Working closely with our solicitors and support staff, you will be at the heart of providing a wide range of timely and accurate administrative and file management duties.
If you are enthusiastic with an eye for detail and looking to establish yourself in an exciting, progressive law firm with excellent career prospects, send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manual file opening, copying, filing, archive management, scanning and completing general administrative duties as required.
- Using IT systems to deliver efficiently and effectively, business support services.
- Receive and process file management requests, open case management files as directed, open new file folders and label accordingly, return or add documents to existing client files. Process archive retrieval requests.
- Answer telephones, take and relay messages from colleagues, clients and members of the public in an appropriate, consistent and business like way as appropriate.
- Able to carry out and manage expectations through liaising with the team to ensure work is delivered and completed in a prompt and efficient manner.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here to view it.
This role is being offered on a full time basis.