We are looking for a Legal Assistant to join our Commercial Property team in our Saffron Walden Office. This role provides the opportunity to work directly with our expert Lawyers and other professional specialists. Legal Assistants at Tees are integral in providing excellent service to our clients. Using your significant legal and administrative experience to support our Commercial Property Lawyers, you will drive the management and the execution of your teams' workload ensuring exceptional and proactive administrative support. This, alongside the prospect of working in a supportive but challenging environment alongside established industry experts, offers an ideal opportunity to play a major role within an exciting, progressive law firm with great career prospects.
As a Client Care Leader, your role would include:
- Responsible for the executive function of daily support services for their immediate team.
- Involved in all aspects of the management and executioin of their team's day to day workload by providing exceptional and proactive administrative support.
- Leading the provision of all Client Care functions for their team, proactively identifying and prioritising work to meet deadlines, making informed decisions on the workload and delegating appropriately to central support to main an even and timely workflow/service.
- Manage initial new enquiries from potential clients, establish understanding of relevant issues and facts in order to produce a detailed report for the team leaders to be able to assess case progression.
- Accountable for managing diaries and handling of travel and meeting arrangements for senior colleagues and processing expenses if required.
If you would like to see the full job description, please contact the email below.
So if you are keen to utilise your Commercial Property support and administration experience, are an enthusiastic team player who likes to exceed expectations with a strong customer focus and an eye for detail and organisation – send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities