Switchboard Operator (Client Enquiries Coordinator)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Enquiries Coordinator to join the new enquiries and switchboard team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
Tees prides itself on delivering an exceptional client experience. The launch of our New Enquiries and Switchboard Team will ensure that the client is truly at the heart of our service delivery. As a Client Enquiries Coordinator at Tees, you will be at the forefront of this new initiative, delivering excellent client service as the all-important first point of contact – the voice of Tees. Whether it's ensuring that callers to our busy switchboard reach the right professional expert, or taking forward new enquiries on behalf of our expert legal teams, you will be vital in establishing a positive impression for our clients.
As a Client Enquiries Coordinator, your role would include:
- Ensuring calls are picked up within agreed services levels.
- Accurately taking information and presenting key points to the legal team via the enquires dashboard and setting up a client contact record on the firms case management system.
- Establishing knowledge of the legal services we provide. Maintaining and updating knowledge of teams’ work, provision and offer through regular liaison with all legal teams.
- Providing feedback and raising any relevant issues, working with the Joint Head of Client Services/Team Leader to identify any additional training needs.
If you would like to read the full job description, please click here.
So if you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a keen customer focus and are looking to establish yourself in an exciting, progressive law firm with excellent career prospects, please do send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities