We are looking to appoint a Data and Administration Coordinator to join us in our Chelmsford or Bishop's Stortford office.
We have an exciting opportunity at Tees for a Data and Administration Coordinator to join our Central Services team.
This position offers the unique opportunity to work within our Central Team which provides a central administration service to all of our legal teams across Tees. This role would be best suited to those that have a high level of attention to detail and enjoy working with data and systems.
This role is being offered as both a full and part time opportunity.
As a Data and Administration Coordinator, some of your main duties will include:
- Creating electronic client files and matters ensuring that all client files and matters are consistent in data, and that all stages have been completed accurately and fully.
- Research client information to ensure contact details are current, updating client records and completing file management requests and reporting issues and escalating as required.
- Supporting Solicitors, Management and the Marketing team in the preparation of detailed enquiry reports.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities