Events and Sponsorship Executive - Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for an Events and Sponsorship Executive to join our experienced Marketing team in our Bishop’s Stortford office.
This role will work closely with our Marketing and Events Manager to coordinate the delivery of corporate events and sponsorships for the Firm, collaborating with our Business Development Lead to ensure and measure their success. With opportunity to manage corporate events, local office activity and negotiating on sponsorship agreements; this role can provide excellent variety, professional experience, and development.
This position is a great opportunity to be part of an established and experienced Marketing team that will provide strong mentoring support and a progressive environment for you next role. Working closely with key contacts in the business, this position will support in engaging employees and clients alike in starting, and throughout, their journey with Tees.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and creative individual with a passion for marketing events and business development. This position would be best suited to candidates with experience managing event organisation or those in a supporting events role, looking for a step up to more responsibility.
As an Events and Sponsorship Executive at Tees your key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the delivery and management of all corporate events including booking venues, inviting guest, managing budgets, and tracking leads.
- Managing sponsorship agreements, contracts, and payments. Collaborating with contacts across the business to ensure sufficient exposure and value for money achieved.
- Producing invitations, promotional materials and managing the procurement of promotional items and coordinating social media coverage.
- Supporting Office Heads to deliver local marketing activity and providing advice on practical arrangements, materials and Business Development activity.
If you are looking to take the next steps in your events career and would like to a join a progressive firm in a role with scope and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!
If you would like to view the full job description, please contact the email address below.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities