Financial Planning Administrator
Joining our Wealth team, one of the eight expert service areas here at Tees, you will be working closely with our Wealth Advisers and Wealth Planners to ensure a seamless service to our clients. Being a regular point of contact for clients, this role is essential to establishing and maintaining long lasting relationships.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working in the financial services sector and holding an FPC 1 and 2 qualification would be advantageous. Previous involvement in maintaining client records, preparation of client investment and pension reviews, illustrations and related paperwork is desired. Experience working with the Curo system would be beneficial.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing excellent customer service, liaising and communication with new and existing clients.
- Preparing of client investment and pension reviews and inputting and maintaining client information.
- The administration of all new and existing business records, maintenance and integrity of client records.
- Preparation of all paperwork and illustrations for client meetings.
- Provide general administrative support to our Financial Advisors and when necessary our Investment Managers, ensuring all tasks are done accurately and in a timely manner.
To view the full job description, please click here.
If you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus, and the prospect of developing your knowledge appeals to you - send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!