General Office and Archiving Assistant
We are looking to appoint a General Office and Archiving Assistant to join our Facilities team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
We have a new opportunity for a General Office and Archiving Assistant to join us at Tees. In this role you will work alongside our team, employees, and external contacts to ensure an excellent and timely service to our business.
Our Facilities department provide an essential service to the legal and professional support teams across our offices, this role will be key in maintaining this pro-active and collaborative offering. Working across both our General Office and Archiving team, this role requires the managing of priorities, timings, and workload, and is best suited to those that want to work in a team focused environment.
The key responsibilities of a General Office and Arching Assistant include:
- Managing the administration and retrieval of Wills, Deeds and File Documents, maintaining accurate and up to date records for stored files.
- Arranging the deliveries of documents from offsite storage and building a good working relationship with the third-party record management services company.
- Opening, sorting, scanning and distributing the incoming post for the Firm.
- Monitor email inboxes for archiving requests and tasks, noting and reporting trends or potential trends as appropriate.
To view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a progressive law firm, with excellent career prospects, then we would like to hear from you!
To apply, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities