We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior CRM Customiser to join us in our Bishop's Stortford office.
Our in-house IT team are an integral part of the business supporting our Legal, Financial, and Professional Services. By working alongside our range of departments and liaising with senior managers and staff at all levels across the business, our IT team are dedicated to supporting our employees and continually developing our systems and processes. We are looking for a collaborative and knowledgeable candidate to join us in this commitment.
This role provides a real opportunity for an IT junior and would be best suited to candidates with a a keen interest in CRM development, with an aptitude for computer system work. Previous experience in a similar role is not a requirement for this position. Working closely with our Head of IT and CRM Developers this role gives opportunity to run technical investigations, identify and suggest changes, and be a key part of maintaining and improving our systems.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities