Legal Admin Assistant - Commercial Property
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Legal Administrative Assistant (Client Care Coordinator) to join our Cambridge office to support our Commercial Property team.
As a Client Care Coordinator at Tees you will be working directly with our expert Lawyers and other professional staff. With your Client Care Leader, you will ensure exceptional and proactive administrative support and excellent service to our clients. This, alongside the prospect of developing your legal knowledge and experience, offers an ideal opportunity to establish yourself within an exciting, progressive law firm with great career prospects.
As a Client Care Coordinator at Tees your role will include:
- Proactively identifying and prioritising work to meet deadlines, making informed decisions on the workloads and delegating appropriately to central support to maintain an even and timely workflow/service.
- Establishing an understanding of client matters and confidently handle client enquiry calls, questions and queries effectively. Taking detailed notes and ensuring information is communicated to the solicitors.
- Providing additional support including photocopying, scanning, archiving and filing. Carrying out searches within the internal case management systems assisting the Client Care Leader in ensuring the client matter is updated with any correspondence and documents.
- Supporting Client Care Leader in activities including involvement in preparation of presentations and hosting of events/meetings.
- Request cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received, as appropriate.
- In the absence of the Client Care Leader monitor emails, the inbox and other correspondence on behalf of Solicitors. Dealing with requests, queries or enquiries; acting as point of contact in Client Care colleague’s absence and ensuring relevant matters are dealt with or escalated as appropriate.
So if you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, and have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail – send us your CV with a brief cover letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
Legal experience is not required in this position as full support and training will be provided.
If you would like to see a full job description for this role please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that cater to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities