Legal Administration Assistant - Employment
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Administration Assistant (Client Care Leader) to join our Employment Team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
As a Client Care Leader at Tees you will be working directly with our expert Lawyers and other professional staff. With your Client Care Manager you will ensure exceptional and proactive support to Lawyers and an excellent service to our clients. This, alongside the prospect of developing your legal knowledge and experience, offers an ideal opportunity to establish yourself within an exciting, progressive law firm with great career prospects.
This role is also being offered as a part-time opportunity of 22.5 hours per week with a preference to working 3 full days, ideally on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and we are happy to discuss this.
As a Client Care Leader at Tees your role will include:
- Supporting the Client Care Manager in providing exceptional and proactive administrative support.
- Checking, amending and format letters and other documents produced by the Document Production team. Compiling urgent and confidential correspondence and emails on behalf of the legal advisers.
- Establishing and understanding of client matters and confidently handle client enquiry calls, questions and queries effectively.
- Providing additional support functions to the Employment team including scanning, filing, and carrying out searches within the internal case management systems.
If you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail – send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you would like to see a full job description for this role please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities