Legal Administration Assistant - Litigation
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Legal Administration Assistant (Client Care Leader) to join our Litigation team, in either our Bishop's Stortford or Cambridge offices.
As a key part of our team this role will work directly with our expert Litigators covering a range of civil litigation and specialising in contentious trust and probate and property disputes/tribunal matters. Client Care Leaders at Tees are integral to the delivery of client service across the firm. Using your administrative experience, you will support the Client Care Manager to drive the management and execution of your team’s workload ensuring exceptional and proactive administrative support. Working in a supportive but challenging environment, alongside established industry experts, this role offers an ideal opportunity to play a major part within an exciting, progressive law firm with great career prospects.
This role would be best suited to candidates that have experience supporting a legal team within a contentious area of law. A good understanding of the structure of pleadings and complying with court rules and requirements would be advantageous and a desire to work in a varied role and fast paced team environment is essential.
As a Client Care Leader, your role would include:
- Providing legal advisers with the administrative support they need to allow seamless legal services to clients and help them maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on client work.
- Proactively identifying and prioritising work to meet deadlines, making informed decisions on the workloads and delegating appropriately to central support to maintain an even and timely workflow/service.
- Establishing an understanding of client matters and confidently handle client enquiry calls, questions and queries effectively. Taking detailed notes and ensuring information is communicated to the legal advisers.
- Compiling court bundles, making follow up appointments for clients and attending meetings where required.
- Requesting cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received, as appropriate. Liaising on billing and credit control to produce standard financial/time reports.
If you would like to view a full job description, please click here
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities