Legal Administration Assistant - Private Client
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Administration Assistant (Client Care Leader) to join our Private Client team, in our Cambridge office.
As part of the Private Client support team at Tees you will be working directly with our expert Lawyers and other professional staff. With your support colleagues, you will ensure exceptional and proactive support to Lawyers and an excellent service to our clients. This, alongside the prospect of developing your legal knowledge and administrative experience, offers an ideal opportunity to establish yourself within an exciting, progressive law firm with great career prospects.
As a Client Care Leader, your role would include:
- Be responsible for the executive function of daily support services for their immediate team.
- Manage initial new enquiries from potential clients, establish understanding of relevant issues and facts in order to produce a detailed report for the team leaders to be able to assess case progression.
- Leading the provision of all Client Care functions for their team, proactively identifying and prioritising work to meet deadlines, making informed decisions on the workloads and delegating appropriately to central support to maintain an even and timely workflow/service.
If you would like to learn more about this role and view our job description, please click here.
So if you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail – send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities