Legal Administration Assistant - Residential Property
We are looking to appoint a part time Legal assistant, Client Care Leader to join our Residential Property team in our Brentwood office.
As a Client Care Leader at Tees you will be working directly with our expert Lawyers and other professional staff. Working to provide legal and accounting advisers with the administrative support they need to allow seamless legal services to clients. This, alongside the prospect of developing your legal knowledge and experience, offers an ideal opportunity to establish yourself within an exciting, progressive law firm with great career prospects.
This is a part time role with a working pattern of 3 days a week,- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
As a Client Care Leader at Tees your role will include:
- Responsible for the executive function of daily support services for their immediate team.
- Manage initial new enquiries from potential clients, establish understanding of relevant issues and facts in order to produce a detailed report for the team leaders to be able to assess case progression.
- Checking and amending letters and other documents produced by the Document Production team and compiling urgent and confidential correspondence and emails on behalf of the team.
- Accountable for managing diaries and handling of travel and meeting arrangements for senior colleagues and processing expenses claims if required.
If you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail – send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you would like to see a full job description for this role please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities