Legal Assistant - Private Client
We are looking for a Client Care Leader to join the Private Client team in our Chelmsford Office. This role provides the opportunity to work directly with our expert Lawyers, other professional specialists and liaise with clients. Client Care Leaders at Tees are integral to the delivery of the very highest levels of client service across the firm. Using your considerable legal and administrative experience to support Private Client (Wills, Trusts, Tax & Probate) lawyers in our Chelmsford office, you will drive the management and execution of your teams’ workload ensuring exceptional and proactive administrative support. This, alongside the prospect of working in a supportive but challenging environment with established industry experts, offers an ideal opportunity to play a major role within an exciting, progressive law firm with great career prospects.
As a Client Care Leader, your role would include:
- Being responsible for the executive function of daily support services for their immediate team.
- Manage initial new enquiries from potential clients, establish understanding of all aspects of client requirements.
- Accountable for managing diaries and handling of travel and meeting arrangements for senior colleagues and processing expenses claims if required.
- Supporting the team in marketing activities including preparation of presentations and assistance with hosting of events/meetings when required.
- Research client information and other matters as directed by the team. For example, producing mail shots, carrying out research into business opportunities as directed by the solicitor and making follow up client service satisfaction calls.
If you would like to see the full job description, please click here.
So if you are keen to utilise your skills and administration experience, an enthusiastic team player who likes to exceed expectations with a strong customer focus and an eye for detail and organisation – send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Rewards and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance program through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, health assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice Services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payments for professional memberships and development opportunities