Legal Assistant - Commercial Property
This role offers the opportunity to work with a busy team of expert lawyers and other professional staff. Supporting the team’s Client Care Leader, this role is key in ensuring a seamless service to our clients, through exceptional and proactive administration and assistance.
As a Legal Assistant in the Commercial Property team, some of your main duties will include:
Providing timely and pro-active administrative support through;
- Checking, amending and printing of correspondence and documents produced by the Document Production team
- Liaising with the legal advisors in the production of required correspondence and documents and ensuring efficient delivery
- Liaising with clients and third parties as required
- Dealing with property searches on behalf of legal advisors and liaising with various third-party organisations
- Managing post completion procedures on behalf of the team’s legal advisors including:
- Preparation and submission of Stamp Duty Land Tax returns;
- Preparation and submission of Land Registry applications;
- Preparation and submission of Companies House documents.
- Preparation of bills on behalf of the team’s legal advisors
- Ensuring accurate internal records are kept
To view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail - send us your CV and a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!