We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant (Client Care Leader) to join the Medical Negligence team in our Cambridge office.
As a key part of our team this role will work directly with our expert Lawyers and other professional specialists, and also liaise with our clients. Client Care Leaders at Tees are integral to the delivery of the very highest levels of client service across the firm. Using your administrative experience, you will support the Client Care Manager to drive the management and execution of your team’s workload ensuring exceptional and proactive administrative support. Working in a supportive but challenging environment, alongside established industry experts, this role offers an ideal opportunity to play a major part within an exciting, progressive law firm with great career prospects.
As a Client Care Leader, your role would include:
- Providing legal and accounting advisers with the administrative support they need to allow seamless legal services to clients and help them maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on client work.
- Proactively identifying and prioritising work to meet deadlines, making informed decisions on the workloads and delegating appropriately to central support to maintain an even and timely workflow/service.
- Checking and amending letters and other documents produced by the Document Production team and compiling urgent and confidential correspondence and emails on behalf of the team.
- Requesting cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received, as appropriate. Liasing on billing and credit control to produce standard financial/time reports.
If you would like to see the full job description, please contact the email address below.
If you are an enthusiastic team player who likes to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail and organisation – send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities