Client Care Manager - Family
We are looking for an experienced Client Care Manager to join our Family team in our Chelmsford and Brentwood offices.
This role offers the opportunity to lead the support function for a busy team of expert lawyers and other professional staff. The successful candidate will managing the team’s Client Care function by ensuring a seamless service to our clients, through exceptional and proactive administration and assistance.
As a Client Care Manager in the Family team, some of your main duties will include:
Providing timely and pro-active administrative support through;
- Leading and managing the Client Care administrative team, including workloads, capacity and delegating
- Checking, amending and printing of correspondence and documents produced by the Document Production team
- Liaising with the legal advisors in the production of required correspondence and documents, ensuring efficient delivery
- Liaising with clients and third parties as required
- Supporting the team in its financial processes
- Ensuring accurate internal records are kept
To view the full job description for this role, please click here.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working in Family or Contentious Law and will have a good understanding of court processes.
If you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail - send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!