Senior Administrator – Private Client
This role offers the opportunity to take on management responsibility and lead the Client Care function of a busy team of expert lawyers, accounting advisers and other professional staff. Ensuring the team is provided with exceptional, high-functioning administrative support in this role is key and guarantees a seamless and timely service to our clients.
As a Senior Administrator in the Private Client team, some of your main duties will include:
- Leading and managing the Client Care administrative team, including workloads, capacity and delegating
- Being responsible for executive function of the daily support services for the team
- Being the main point of contact for clients, via telephone or email
- Managing team diary, handling meeting and travel arrangements
- Supporting the financial processes of the team
Experience supporting a Private Client team or legal/accounting advisors, and having an understanding of Estate Administrations, Wills and LPA matters will be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite for this position.
To view the full job description for this role, please click here
If you are enthusiastic, like to exceed expectations, have a strong customer focus with an eye for detail - send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities