Paralegal - Commercial Property
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to join our Commercial Property Team in our Cambridge office.
As a Paralegal in this team you will be working alongside experienced solicitors, using and growing your knowledge in order to provide an excellent service to our clients. Your role will support the practice area to provide a quality, tailored and supportive legal service to our clients. A desire to learn, develop and work as part of a busy and collaborative team will be essential for this role.
As a Commercial Property Paralegal at Tees your role would include:
- Providing clients with high quality, proactive legal advice, which meets client needs.
- Responsible for assisting experienced lawyers with complex cases with the possibility of managing own caseload under supervision as the role develops.
- Supporting Senior advisers (including assisting with larger cases.)
- Managing own time effectively to facilitate cash flow and credit-management systems, such as time recording, lock-up, cash flow, profitability and billing.
- Achieving the firm’s time recording targets and assisting and enabling others in the team to achieve fee targets.
- Delivering legal services in a manner which is cost-efficient for both the client and the firm.
- Using technology to enhance performance.
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation and contributing to the firm’s general marketing initiatives by participating in firm’s marketing events including networking, seminars and writing marketing material.
To view a full job description for the position, please click here.
If you are motivated and passionate about your work and would like to join our team, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities