Paralegal - Company Commercial
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to join our Company Commercial team in our Brentwood office.
As a Paralegal in this team, you will be working alongside experienced solicitors, using and growing your knowledge, in order to provide an excellent service to our clients. This role will offer exposure to a range of client cases, with a particular focus on Corporate matters. A desire to learn, develop, and work as part of a busy and collaborative team will be essential for this position.
Experience in this legal area and a similar environment will be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite for this role.
As a Company Commercial Paralegal at Tees your role would include:
- With appropriate supervision, providing clients with high quality and proactive legal advice that meets their needs.
- Assisting experienced lawyers with complex cases with potential to manage own caseload under supervision as the role develops.
- Completing online searches, applications, and forms with operations such as Companies House and the Land Registry.
- Preparing statutory books for newly formed companies and reconstituting statutory books for companies required under share sales.
- Preparing completion statements and bundles for transactions.
If you would like to view a full job description for this role, please contact the email address below.
If you are looking for a new challenge with a progressive law firm, with excellent career prospects, then we would like to hear from you!