Paralegal - Private Client
As a Paralegal in this team you will work alongside experienced Solicitors, using and growing your knowledge in order to provide an excellent service to our clients. Your role will support the practice area to provide a quality, tailored and supportive legal service to our clients on Wills, Trust, Tax and Probate matters. A desire to learn, develop and work as part of a busy and collaborative team will be essential for this role. Prior experience as a Paralegal would be preferable, but not essential.
As a Private Client Paralegal and Tees, your role would include:
- Assisting experienced lawyers with complex cases with the possibility of managing own caseload under supervision as the role develops.
- Managing own time effectively to facilitate cash flow and credit-management systems, such as time recording, lock-up, cash flow, profitability and billing.
- Delivering legal services in a manner which is cost-efficient for both the client and the firm.
Specifically in the area of Wills, Trusts, Tax and Probate team, your role will include:
- Preparation of straight-forward wills and summary explanation.
- Administration of estates.
- General correspondence with Court of Protection, Office of the Public Guardian and Court Funds Office.
- Preparation of Last Powers of Attorney and other Powers of Attorney as may be required.
If you would like to see the full job description, please click here.
If you are keen to utilise your experience, are an enthusiastic team player who likes to exceed expectations with a strong customer focus - send us your CV with a brief covering letter outlining why you are perfect for Tees!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, health assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets and shopping discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities