Paralegal - Residential Property
New build experience only candidates will be considered.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is well versed in Conveyancing matters to join our Saffron Walden Residential Property team as a full time Paralegal.
As a Paralegal in this team, you will be working alongside experienced solicitors and using your knowledge to provide an excellent service to our clients as part of a busy and successful environment. Supporting the Head of the Residential Property team in Saffron Walden, this role will offer exposure to a range of client matters and a real opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills within this field.
A desire to work in a fast paced and collaborative team will be essential for this position.
- Assisting experienced lawyers with complex cases.
- With appropriate supervision, providing clients with high quality and proactive legal advice that meets their needs.
- Managing files. Drafting contracts, checking titles, preparing initial reports to clients on initial paperwork and documentation on behalf of solicitors to agreed deadlines.
- Applying for and reporting on local searches, chancel, environmental, plans searches and drainage searches, index map searches and any other relevant searches.
- Dealing with all post exchange matters including preparation of completion statements, stamp duty land tax returns and Land Registry applications.
“Great opportunity to join my team and learn with an experienced and enthusiastic team of individuals to grow your knowledge and skills within the conveyancing field.” – Eleanor Burroughs, Partner and Head of Residential Property Team Saffron Walden
“My day can be really varied meaning it is always interesting. From dealing with client, solicitors and agent queries and updates, to preparing legal documents, progressing transactions through to exchange and completion, and keeping on top of the teams deadlines. Tees is a great place to work and are supportive in your career ambitions and progression.” – Kate Dutton, Paralegal, Residential Property Team Saffron Walden
If you are looking for a new challenge within a progressive law firm, with excellent career prospects, then we would like to hear from you! To apply, please email us at: