Senior Associate - Commercial Property
We are looking for a driven Commercial Property Senior Associate to join our team in our Cambridge office. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work on a varied caseload and collaborate with our leading Partners to develop strategy and business plans for the office and surrounding areas.
With 7 partners and 12 lawyers, in our market-leading commercial and agricultural property practice, you can be assured that our industry knowledge and technical ability provides the perfect environment for your next role.
Our clients include national and international investors, trusts and pension funds, to national retailers, trading companies, local authorities, private and public healthcare providers, schools and colleges.
Our new member will be at least 5 year PQE and be looking to take on an active role, maintaining and developing our growing Cambridge offering.
As a Commercial Property Senior Associate at Tees your role would include:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements, promotion agreements and joint venture schemes.
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of commercial property and pension fund transactions.
- Oversight of quantity, quality of work and outcomes achieved by the team, to maximize the teams overall contribution and performance.
- Advise partners and board members on opportunities to add value to the client experience and improve profitability for the team and for the Cambridge office.
- Set and deliver objectives personally and through the team. Set team objectives in conjunction with team leader, monitor performance and provide professional guidance to team members as appropriate.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please contact the email address below.
If you are motivated and passionate about your area of specialism and would like to join a team and take on a role providing development and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!