Senior Associate - Private Client
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work on a varied caseload as part of our experienced team. Our new team member will be looking to join a progressive firm that promotes opportunity, and strong relationships with clients and employees alike.
Experience and confidence managing a full, varied and sometimes complex caseload of Private Client work is essential for this role. Our new member will have a passion for delivering a high standard of service and thrive in an environment working with others to achieve the goals of both the team and the firm; motivating and inspiring colleagues to do the same. STEP membership will be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite for this position.
Your role would include:
- Drafting wills, including those for complex family situations.
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on client issues including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications.
- Estate Planning and Administration.
- Trusts and Capital Taxation.
You will need to be a team player who thrives in an environment that focuses on the team and the firm’s goals. You will also have a passion for delivering a high standard of service and the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
If you would like to view the full job description for the Senior Associate level please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities