Solicitor - Commercial Property
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team and work closely with James Dowson, Partner.
With 5 partners and 14 qualified colleagues, in our market-leading commercial and agricultural property practice, you can be assured that our industry knowledge and technical ability provides the perfect environment for your next role. Our clients include national and international investors, high-net-worth landowners, renewable energy providers, trusts and pension funds, national retailers, trading companies, local authorities, private and public healthcare providers, schools, colleges and landlords and tenants.
Our new member will be looking to work within a strong team in a progressive firm that promotes opportunity and strong relationships with clients and employees alike.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues including 1954 Act notices.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural, strategic and development land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and general planning advice.
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation (including loan facility arrangements for private lenders) and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
- Assisting the renewable energy team in connection with large scale solar schemes, wind farms and battery storage facilities.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
To view a full job description for the position, please click here.
If you are motivated and passionate about your work and would like to join our team, then we would like to hear from you! Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org