Solicitor - Commercial Property
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team in Chelmsford and work closely with Daniel Fairs, Senior Associate, Graeme Atkinson, Consultant, and Anya Radford, Senior Associate.
With 5 partners and 13 qualified colleagues, in our Legal 500 Tier 1, market-leading commercial and agricultural property practice, you can be assured that our industry knowledge and technical ability provides the perfect environment for your next role. Our clients include national and international investors, high-net-worth landowners, renewable energy providers, trusts and pension funds, national retailers, trading companies, local authorities, private and public healthcare providers, schools, colleges and landlords and tenants.
Our new member will be looking to work within a strong team in a progressive firm that promotes opportunity and strong relationships with clients and employees alike.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues including 1954 Act notices.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural, strategic and development land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and general planning advice.
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation (including loan facility arrangements for private lenders) and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
- Assisting the renewable energy team in connection with large scale solar schemes, wind farms and battery storage facilities.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
To view a full job description for the position, please click here.
If you are motivated and passionate about your work and would like to join our team, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities