Solicitor - Commercial Property
We are looking for a driven Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team in our Brentwood office.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work independently on a varied caseload and collaborate with our senior team members, utilising their experience and knowledge as you take the next steps in your career.
With 7 partners and 12 lawyers, in our market-leading commercial and agricultural property practice, you can be assured that our team’s industry knowledge and technical ability provides the perfect environment for your next role.
Our clients include national and international investors, trusts and pension funds, to national retailers, trading companies, local authorities, private and public healthcare providers, schools and colleges.
This role will be best suited to a solicitor with at least 2 years PQE looking to manage their own cases and join a progressive firm that promotes opportunity and strong relationships with clients and employees alike.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- · Prove a quality, tailored and supportive legal service to a range of clients.
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues including 1954 Act notices.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements and general planning advice.
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation (including loan facility arrangements for private lenders) and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
- Advising on business asset sales and purchases (including liaising with the employment team).
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are motivated and passionate about your area of specialism and would like to take on a role providing development and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!