Solicitor - Company Commercial
We are looking for a driven Solicitor to join our Company Commercial team in our Cambridge office. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work alongside Alastair Cotton, Senior Associate, on a varied and high-quality caseload, enabling you to develop your knowledge and experience.
Our new member will have a passion for delivering a high standard of service and thrive in an environment where they can work with others to achieve the goals of both the team and the firm. Joining this team will enable the chance to develop long-lasting relationships with a variety of clients, including companies, partnerships, and sole traders. Often our Solicitors have represented their clients for years, many even from start-up.
This role would be best suited to an NQ-5 years PQE Solicitor with experience in running or supporting a Commercial and/or Intellectual Property caseload. Whilst the aforementioned specialism leaning would be advantageous, we would be pleased to also hear from candidates that have a Corporate caseload background.
As a Solicitor in our team, your role would include:
- Advising clients in various commercial contract arrangements including ecommerce, agency, franchise agreements and supply of good and services.
- Managing a mixed caseload of client matters, providing high quality and proactive legal advice.
- Enhancing the firm’s reputation and position within the community by developing a professional reputation and participating in activities to support the firm.
- Assisting the team in development of commercial law products, including e-products via the firm’s website.
- Negotiating transaction documents whilst applying specialised knowledge and judgement.
- Drafting documentation using precedents and creating precedents where none exist.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.