Solicitor - Dispute Resolution and Litigation
We are looking for a driven Litigation Solicitor to join our team in our Bishop’s Stortford office. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work independently on a varied caseload and collaborate with our Litigation Partners, utilising their experience and knowledge as you take the next steps in your career.
With 4 partners and 10 lawyers, you can be assured that our specialist knowledge and tactical and strategic ability provides the perfect environment for your next role. Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team are committed to supporting our clients achieve their objectives in a clear, straightforward and cost effective way.
This role would be best suited to a Solicitor looking for a varied commercial litigation caseload.
We are happy to talk flexible working! This role is being offered as a full and part-time opportunity.
As a Litigation Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Acting for a mix of Claimants and Defendants, maintaining own caseload and seeking appropriate guidance when required.
- Advising clients on funding options available to them and on procedure and alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel.
- Undertaking advocacy, when cost effective, at all interlocutory stages.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads, including running their cases during periods of absence.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please contact us via the email address provided below.
If you are motivated and passionate about your area of specialism and would like to join a team and take on a role providing development and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!
We would encourage you to apply directly for this opportunity. We are pleased to be offering £250.00 worth of gift vouchers to successful direct applicants joining us here at Tees.