Solicitor - Employment
We are looking for a driven Employment Solicitor to join our team in our Bishop’s Stortford office.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work independently on a strong caseload with support and development in building a portfolio of clients. By collaborating with our senior team members in providing a quality legal service to our clients, this role will enable you to utilise their experience and knowledge as you take the next steps in your career.
This role will be best suited to a solicitor looking to manage their own cases and join a progressive firm that promotes opportunity and strong relationships with clients and employees alike.
As an Employment Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Provide a quality, tailored ans supportive legal service to a range of clients.
- Work with senior lawyers to design and deliver seminars to promote the business and network.
- Guide and assist clients in all aspects of Employment Law, including redundancy/reorganisation, TUPE, discrimination and breach of contract.
- Drafting documentation using precedents and creating precedents where none exist.
- Negotiating settlements in dispute resolution whilst applying a high level of inter-personal skill as well as specialised knowledge and judgement.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are motivated and passionate about your area of specialism and would like to take on a role providing development and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!