Solicitor - Litigation
We are looking for a driven Dispute Resolution and Litigation Solicitor to join our team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
This role will provide an excellent opportunity to work with a varied caseload and collaborate with our senior team members and partners, utilising their experience and knowledge, as you take the next steps in your career.
With 3 partners and 10 lawyers, you can be assured that our specialised knowledge and tactical and strategic ability provides the perfect environment for your next role. Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team are committed to supporting our clients to achieve their objectives in a clear, straightforward, and cost-effective way.
This role would be best suited to a 1- 6 year PQE Solicitor looking to work as part of a strong team on a varied commercial and property litigation caseload.
As a Litigation Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Acting for a mix of Claimants and Defendants, maintaining own caseload, supported and with guidance as required.
- Advising clients on funding options available to them and on procedure and alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel.
- Undertaking advocacy, when cost effective, at all interlocutory stages.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during period of absence.
If you would like to view the full job description of this role, please click here.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive Salary
- Discretionary Payments
- Birthday Holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted Financial Advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Social Events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities