Solicitor - Dispute Resolution and Litigation
We are looking for a driven Dispute Resolution and Litigation Solicitor to join us in our Cambridge office. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work on a varied caseload and collaborate with our senior team members, utilising their experience and knowledge as you take the next steps in your career.
With 3 partners and 9 lawyers, you can be assured that our specialist knowledge and tactical and strategic ability provides the perfect environment for your next role. This role would be best suited to a Solicitor of 1 – 4 years PQE, looking for a varied litigation caseload.
As a Litigation Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Acting for a mix of Claimants and Defendants, maintaining own caseload and seeking appropriate guidance when required.
- Advising clients on funding options available to them and on procedure and alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel.
- Undertaking advocacy, when cost effective, at all interlocutory stages.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads, including running their cases during periods of absence.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please click here.
If you are motivated and passionate about your area of specialism and would like to be in a role providing development and opportunity, then we would like to hear from you!