Solicitor - Litigation
We are looking for a driven Dispute Resolution and Litigation Solicitor to join our team in our Bishop's Stortford office.
This role will provide an excellent opportunity to work with a varied caseload and collaborate with our senior team members and partners, utilising their experience and knowledge, as you take the next steps in your career.
With 3 partners and 10 lawyers, you can be assured that our specialised knowledge and tactical and strategic ability provides the perfect environment for your next role. Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team are committed to supporting our clients to achieve their objectives in a clear, straightforward, and cost-effective way.
This role would be best suited to a 1- 6 year PQE Solicitor looking to work as part of a strong team on a varied commercial and property litigation caseload.
As a Litigation Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Acting for a mix of Claimants and Defendants, maintaining own caseload, supported and with guidance as required.
- Advising clients on funding options available to them and on procedure and alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel.
- Undertaking advocacy, when cost effective, at all interlocutory stages.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during period of absence.
If you would like to view the full job description of this role, please click here.