Solicitor - Residential Property
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor to join our Residential Property team based in our Cambridge office.
Proud to provide a high quality, efficient and cost-effective legal service; our team work closely with clients to develop lasting relationships and a real understanding of their issues. With strong relationships with local estate agents, surveyors, and other professionals, we are committed to providing a knowledgeable, straightforward, and supportive service to our clients. We would like a collaborative and driven Solicitor with that same commitment to join us.
Our new member will have at least 2 years post qualification experience of managing their own caseload and be looking to join a strong team in a progressive firm.
As a Residential Property Solicitor at Tees your role would include:
- Managing a mixed caseload of matters, providing clients with high quality, proactive legal advice.
- Advising on the buying and selling of houses including drafting contracts, lock out agreements and property transfers.
- Advising on shared ownership sales and purchases, lease extensions, and dealing with re-mortgages and equity release. Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions.
- Supporting the senior team members in their caseloads, including running their cases in periods of absence. Building relationships with other departments, such as our Financial Advice team, to enhance the client experience through referrals.
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities