Tax Accountant - Private Client
We are looking for a Tax Accountant to join our Private Client team in our Bishop’s Stortford office. The ideal candidate would be well experienced in personal tax affairs and be at least 3 years ATT / CTA / ACA or ACCA qualified. Ideally you will have experience working with trusts and estates however consideration for training in relation to this part of the role will be given to candidates who meet our essential criteria.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work as part of our strong and collaborative team, as you take the next steps in your career.
Our Tax and Trust team are an integral part of our Private Client offering. By working with private client solicitors in tax planning matters, preparation of trust and estate accounts, tax returns and providing personal tax advice, the team offer a quality and comprehensive service to our clients. With a wealth of experience and specialist knowledge across the department this is the perfect environment for your next role.
As a Tax Accountant at Tees, your role would include:
- Providing clients with high quality, proactive accountancy and tax advice. Managing a mixed caseload of client matters subject to appropriate supervision.
- Preparing tax returns for a range of individuals, trustees and executors, including tax returns, tax deduction certificates and annual trust accounts.
- Liaising with legal colleagues regarding tax planning opportunities for individuals including trust planning.
- Supporting the Trainee Tax Accountants and other members of the team.
If you would like to view the full job description, please click here.
If you are motivated and passionate about your area of specialism and would like to join a supportive team in a progressive environment, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are ambitious, driven, and want to work with a company focused on helping give our clients a better future, then you are aligned in our aim to achieve that and empower you to be your absolute best. You will have a blended working schedule, giving you the freedom to arrange your days to benefit your commitments - in and out of the office. You will also receive access to a discount platform with a variety of perks, that caters to your individual needs. We understand that both the big and small details are important and believe that rewarding staff for their contributions and investing in their future is vital to the growth of our firm.
Reward and Recognition:
- An attractive salary
- Discretionary payments
- Birthday holiday
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with entitlement increasing with length of service
- Compassionate leave
- Employee assistance programme through Health Assured (including Counselling sessions, 24/7 access to trained Counsellors, Health Assessments, 4-week wellness programs, and more)
- Contributory pension
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted financial advice services
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Interest free season ticket and travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care
- Access to a discount platform that includes special rate cinema tickets, shopping discounts and free treats from Cafe Nero and Greggs
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events throughout the year
- Payment for professional memberships and development opportunities