Selling your house can be an exciting process – but it can also be stressful! Our team of Conveyancing experts are on-hand to provide guidance at every stage, as we want to achieve the best result for you – without any stress or worry on your part.
When selling your property, we recommend gathering together all of the documentation relevant to your property and providing this to your solicitor at the beginning of the process. This will make the transaction quicker and easier to deal with.
To help, we’ve come up with a list of the Top 10 documents which will assist when selling your home:
- Title deeds and plans
- Planning permission for work completed in the last 20 years
- Building Regulations approval and certificates
- FENSA certificates from 1 April 2002
- GASAFE certificates from 1 April 2005
- Electrical certificate from 1 January 2005
- Guarantees and warranties for works completed
- Any reports such as a flood risk or radon gas
- EPC Certificate
- Any indemnity insurance documents
If you are unable to provide these, we can assist in obtaining copies for you or your agent may also be able to help.
Selling your house? Call our Conveyancing and Property solicitors on 0808 256 5832 for a free initial chat, at no obligation, or fill out our enquiry form and a solicitor will get in touch.