Responsible for the group’s risk and compliance function.
Highly skilled risk and compliance professional with over 20 years experience and expertise in regulatory risk management in professional services. Prior to joining Tees, I was a Director of Quality and Compliance at another regional multi-office firm. I have a full circle career in managing risks in professional services as I worked as an auditor for a legal regulatory body, worked on the other side as practice manager, director of quality, director of compliance, management consultant, accreditation specialist for various law firms, and a tax analyst at Deloitte.
What else you should know?
My qualifications include:
- BSc Law & Government, (Upper Second-Class Honours)
London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE), University of London
- Certified Data Protection Officer, (C-DPO)
- Accredited Lexcel Consultant. Certificate in Practice Management Standard of the Law Society (not renewed accreditation).
- Accredited Trainer by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) - External provider of CPD accredited training on practice management, professional regulation, AML & compliance/risks issues (not renewed accreditation).
- Certificate in Internal Auditing of Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO 9001)
- Accredited qualification under IRCA - International Register of Certificated Auditors
- Practitioner - Agile Project Management
- Practitioner - PRINCE2
Outside of work I enjoy running (aspiring marathon runner), body balance (yoga, tai chi, pilates) and I am a music enthusiast.