How can I help you?
I lead the financial advice and investment management teams at Tees, and have worked in financial services for over 32 years. As well as being a trusted adviser to my clients, the majority of my career has also been spent leading teams specialising in financial advice, wealth management and private banking.
People are at the heart of everything we do – and we are passionate about helping people achieve their goals. Our primary aim is to help our clients to enhance, grow and protect their wealth.
All of our advisers work in partnership with clients for the long-term, and we have advised many of our clients over the course of years. Our expertise and experience means we can look ahead and help our clients achieve the best possible results in their situation.
Delivering what you really need
The key services we provide are:
- Investment advice
- Investment management (both advisory and discretionary)
- Retirement planning and pensions
- Family and business protection
- Estate planning and wealth preservation
- Long term care and equity release, together with pre-paid funeral plans.
What else should you know?
My qualifications include:
- Chartered Financial Planner and Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (FPFS)
- Chartered Banker and Fellow of the Chartered Banker Institute (FCBI)
- Fellow of the London Institute of Banking & Finance (FLIBF)
- Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (MCSI)
- EFPA European Financial Planner (EFP)
Outside of work, I enjoy swimming and taking part in open water swimming events with my sons. I’m also a qualified marine mammal medic, as well as having a passion for rugby and cricket.