How can I help you?
I am a Senior Associate in the employment law team and have worked in the field of employment law for over 12 years. I advise both employer and employee clients on all aspects of employment law, with a full caseload of contractual and contentious work.
My particular areas of interest and specialism are in advising on:
- Dispute resolution, including routinely undertaking complex litigation in the employment tribunals and higher courts for both employer and employee clients;
- Advising and assisting on a full range of contentious and non-contentious advisory matters;
- The preparation of bespoke employment documentation to include Employment Contracts, Directors Service Agreements, policies, procedures and Staff Handbooks
- Employment related claims conducted in the County or High Court, to include breach of contract and injunctive relief applications (both pursuing and defending)
- Advising upon, the preparation of, and negotiations relating to Settlement Agreements to bring employment relationships to an end
What else should you show?
I have also completed a Masters Degree in Law in Employment Relations from the University of Leicester, presenting a final thesis on the subject of discipline and grievance in the workplace. I have been a member of the Employment Lawyers Association since qualification. I provide pro bono support to a disability charity and the Citizens Advice Bureau.
In my spare time I enjoy participating in a variety of sports, going to the gym, and I also run a local football team.