How can I help you?
I am an Associate solicitor in the Chelmsford office, and I deal with contentious trust and probate matters. Examples of the type of claims which I regularly deal with are:
- Disputed wills
- Contesting an estate where there is no will (known as intestacy)
- Inheritance Act claims
- Trust and proprietary estoppel claims
- Disputes between beneficiaries and executors
- Contentious Court of Protection matters
- Making and defending TOLATA claims
Delivering what you really need
My priority is to resolve your dispute in the most constructive way possible. I will explore all the options which are available to you, including mediation.
I am friendly and approachable, and I genuinely care about my clients. I aim to provide clear advice and to help you to understand the legal process and the outcome that you might expect.
What else should you know?
I am studying to become a member of the Association of Contested Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS), which I am due to complete this next year.