Pensions and retirement planning - independent financial advice
Your pension is your security for your future. It's there to make sure you can live comfortably in retirement and enjoy life! We've helped lots of people through the complex world of pensions. At Tees, we understand how pensions work down to the finest detail. Our Pension Transfer Gold Standard accreditation gives you the confidence that you’re dealing with a firm that is going beyond the minimum requirements when giving financial advice.
We can advise you on:
- starting to plan for retirement, including pensions for children
- transferring all your pensions into one pension plan
- Defined Benefit pension transfers
- additional voluntary contributions (AVCs)
- the different types of pension and schemes that exist including: personal pensions, stakeholder pensions, Small Self-Administered Pension Schemes (SSASs), SIPPs (self-invested personal pensions), workplace pensions and National Employment Savings Trust (NEST) schemes.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are looking for information about your state pension, you need to contact the Government advice service.
We’re here to help
To find out more, give us a call. We offer a free consultation and can meet you face-to-face, virtually or in your own home, whichever is best for you. Tell us what you want to achieve and we’ll let you know how we can help.
Our independent financial advisers are based in:
- Cambridgeshire: Cambridge
- Essex: Brentwood, Chelmsford, and Saffron Walden
- Hertfordshire: Bishop's Stortford and Royston
But we can help you wherever you are in UK.