Employment tribunals: We're here to help
Workplace disputes can happen in any business. We can help you manage disputes proactively which will save you time and stress, as well as minimise any potential risk to your business.
Our employment law solicitors have a wealth of experience guiding employers through all types of workplace disputes. With us to guide you, you will be able to tackle disputes quickly and firmly.
- poor performance
- consistent lateness
Our employment tribunal services include:
- drafting procedures to help your business avoid disputes
- training employees (including managers) to follow procedures effectively
- preparing guides, scripts and template letters for you to use
- support and guidance for disciplinary hearings
- advising on appropriate sanctions
- dealing with all stages of litigation if someone brings a claim (including employment tribunals).
How we can help
Whether you are looking for support in getting the correct policies and procedures in place, dealing with a formal grievance or responding to an employment tribunal claim, we can help. We know that every case is different, so our advice will be tailored to your circumstances.
Our specialist lawyers are based in:
- Cambridgeshire: Cambridge
- Essex: Brentwood, Chelmsford and Saffron Walden
- Hertfordshire: Bishop's Stortford and Royston
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales