How can I help you?
I am Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution team at Tees Law, based in our Brentwood office. I qualified as a Solicitor in January 2017 and worked as a Paralegal since 2010. I joined Tees in October 2019.
Delivering what you really need
I advise on contentious matters for both corporate and private clients, including:
• Contractual disputes including debt recovery
• Building disputes
• Supply of goods and services
• Applications to set aside judgment
• Alternative dispute resolution
• Commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes including possession proceedings
• Preparation of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements.
I have also previously advised on the GDPR, employment law and Personal Injury and am able to draw on this knowledge to resolve relevant issues.
The Tees dispute resolution team benefit from specialists in many areas to ensure clients receive the best representation.
What else should you know?
I obtained a 2:1 LLB Honours degree in Law from Anglia Ruskin University in 2013 and studied the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law part-time whilst working as a Paralegal in a top 100 regional firm and then a local legal 500 firm where I undertook my training contract.
I am a Trustee and Branch Secretary of the RSPCA South Essex, Southend and District Branch utilising my skills to support the Charity in its work.