How can I help you?
I am a property solicitor in our commercial and rural property team, having been with the team since 2017 and training with the firm prior to this. I have a broad knowledge of all property areas including;
- Acting on sales and acquisitions of commercial property
- Negotiating and advising landlords and tenants on leasehold transactions
- Acting for land owners and developers in promotion, option and overage agreements and conditional contracts
- Buying and selling farms and agricultural land
- Setting up development sites and assisting our company commercial team in property related aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
Delivering what you really need
My approach to each transaction is to be pro-active and always contactable. I will seek to understand my client’s priorities to help them reach their goals. My aim is to build strong relationships with every client to ensure that all clients receive the advice they require and would contact me with any issue, no matter how small. I am straight talking, friendly and approachable.
What else should you know?
I studied Law at the University of East Anglia and the LPC at BPP University, Cambridge and am currently studying for a Masters Degree in business from BPP University.
Outside of the office I enjoy a variety of sports including tennis, cycling and shooting.
In 2019 I was recognised as a Rising Star in Agriculture and Estates: East Anglia in the Legal 500 awards.