How can I help you?
I am a senior associate solicitor in our commercial and agricultural property team, based out of our Cambridge offices. I have been with the firm since 2015 and qualified as a solicitor in September 2017. I act predominantly for a wide range of landowning clients, including individual clients, partnerships, corporate entities as well as landed estates. I am also a key part of the firm’s renewable energy team and typically undertake the following work types;
- Acting on sales and acquisitions of commercial property
- Acting for land owners and developers in promotion, option and overage agreements and conditional contracts
- Buying and selling farms and agricultural land
- Setting up development sites and assisting our company commercial team in property related aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting farmers with farming partnership agreements
- Acting for both developers and landowners in relation to renewable energy schemes including solar, wind, battery storage and anaerobic digestion
Recent work highlights include:
- Acting for a renewable solar developer on a 50MW co-located solar and battery storage scheme – enough power to supply up to 16,000 homes
- Acting on a farm sale to consortium buyers with overage provisions and a headline sale price in excess of £7.5m
- Acting for a developer in the acquisition of a residential development site with a gross development value in excess of £10m
Delivering what you really need
My approach to each transaction is to be proactive and always contactable. I will seek to understand my client’s priorities to help them reach their goals. My aim is to build strong relationships with every client to ensure that all clients receive the advice they require and would contact me with any issue, no matter how small. I am straight talking, friendly and approachable. Clients have recently described me as being ‘ professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful; his response times are very fast and his advice succinct and commercial and ‘an essential and much valued part of [their] business’.
What else should you know?
I studied Law at the University of East Anglia and the LPC at BPP University, Cambridge where I graduated in 2015 while being at Tees since 2015.
Outside of the office, I enjoy a variety of sports including tennis, cycling and shooting.
I was recognised as a Rising Star in Agriculture and Estates: East Anglia in the most recent Legal 500 awards, as well as the previous 3 editions.
Tees are here to help
We have many specialist lawyers who are based in:
Essex: Brentwood, Chelmsford, and Saffron Walden
Hertfordshire: Bishop's Stortford and Royston
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.