Employment law is all about the relationship between businesses and their employees - it’s not something that any business can afford to ignore.
Our specialist services
- settlement agreements and exit packages – advice on how to use settlement agreements and negotiate them as part of effective management
- redundancy – making staff redundant is complex. We guide you through the processes to keep you on solid legal ground and avoid costly claims for unfair dismissal
- employment contract law – make sure you have written contracts for all your staff to sort out any future conflicts or claims from an employee
- constructive dismissal – we advise on HR law so you avoid the pitfall of inadvertently creating the problem of employees bringing claims against you
- work place disputes and employment tribunals – extensive expertise you can lean on if an employee brings a case against you at tribunal
- bullying and discrimination at work – claims for unlawful discrimination usually have no limit on the compensation awarded by a tribunal; make sure you get professional legal advice
- family friendly employment rights – advice on the web of obligations and procedures employers must follow to comply with your legal obligations
- Grievance hearings – advice on the correct HR processes to a tribunal finding against you and increasing the compensation payable
- TUPE transfers – advice on the complexities of which rights are being transferred and your new obligations in a merger or acquisition
- HR policies – we provide these for you so you get a more effective working environment which supports your business to thrive.
We’re here to help
Call us for a free, confidential, no obligation chat, or fill out our enquiry form and we will let you know how we can help. We can also visit you at your home if you wish.
Our specialist lawyers are based in:
- Cambridgeshire: Cambridge
- Essex: Brentwood, Chelmsford, and Saffron Walden
- Hertfordshire: Bishop's Stortford and Royston
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.
Call our specialist employment solicitors on 0808 231 1320
Alternatively fill out our enquiry form and a solicitor will get in touch.