With our experienced solicitors across a range of practice areas, Tees are the ideal firm to guide and assist your organisation through the legal challenges of the care sector.
Our various teams can provide expert advice on care home operations whether you are: acquiring, or disposing of, a care home; facing a legal issue or dispute; or seeking legal support for its day-to-day running.
We also work with individuals who have interests in the care home sector – including care home owners, majority shareholders, and people looking to acquire a new care home operation.
Call our specialist solicitors on 0808 231 1320
Solicitors for care services
Any organisation offering care to vulnerable people faces strict standards of regulation. Tees can help you to shoulder this burden. But we also go beyond this, offering cost-effective services which cover many of the daily legalities of operating as a care provider. These include:
- Staff contracts
- Redundancies, long-term sickness absence, disciplinary proceedings
- Employment rights, workplace policies, and ACAS codes of practice
- Tribunal matters and proceedings – such as defending claims of unfair dismissal, discrimination, or whistleblowing
- Settlement agreements
Structuring your care organisation
- Corporate structure
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
Contractual and commercial matters
- Contracts with suppliers, third parties, service-users, local authority
- Buying or selling a care home business
- Management buyouts
Care home land and property services
- Construction of care home premises
- Sale and purchase
- Leases and sub-leases
Legal matters relating to your service-users
If you would like to engage our services or to discuss how Tees could help you, contact us today.