How can I help you?
I am a Solicitor in the Commercial Property team based in Chelmsford. I have been with the firm since 2016.
I specialise in a wide range of commercial property transactions, such as:
- Sales and acquisitions of commercial / mixed use property in England and Wales;
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to new and existing commercial leases;
- Acting for banks, private lenders and borrowers in connection with development loans and general financing which is then secured against land and property;
I am a part of the firm’s renewal energy team, with a focus on acquisitions and leases of agricultural land for the purpose of redeveloping it into to renewable energy developments.
Recent work highlights include:
- Acting for a solar developer on a 50MW solar farm scheme which will displace approximately 11,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide from the electricity supply network each year
- Acting on a purchase of agricultural land at auction with a value of £1,500,000
Delivering what you really need
My focus is on providing advice which is commercially and legally practical and bespoke to each client, with an emphasis on being contactable to ensure that the transaction proceeds smoothly and timely.
What else should you know?
I joined Tees as a Paralegal in September 2016 working within the Litigation Team, focusing on Property Litigation and Insolvency. I qualified into the Commercial Property as a Solicitor in March 2021.
Outside of the office I enjoy keeping fit, walking the dog and spending time with my son.
Tees are here to help
We have many specialist lawyers who are based in:
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.