How can I help you?
I qualified as a Solicitor in 2002 and joined Tees in 2016. I have since specialised in the area of wills and estate planning, Trusts and Powers of Attorney. I am a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and can advise and assist you in the following areas:
• Preparation and revision of Wills
• Estate planning – including inheritance tax and planning for the cost of future care
• Living Wills/ advance directive
• Trusts – including preparation and administration
• Administration of Estates
• Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare
• Applying for a Deputyship Order through the Court of Protection
Delivering what you really need
I offer a friendly, personal and professional service and am happy to visit you in your home (or, if necessary, in hospital) if this is more convenient. I will also work with your accountant or financial adviser to achieve the best outcome for you.
Tees is here to help
We have many specialist lawyers who are based in:
Essex: Brentwood, Chelmsford, and Saffron Walden
Hertfordshire: Bishop's Stortford and Royston
But we can help you wherever you are in England and Wales.